Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 6

This morning Zihao and I went over our abstract with Prof. Hornak. He helped us with editing it, and making sure it made sense. This is only our first draft of the abstract, so it may end up changing a lot. I'm happy that we got it done already, even though it's not due until Friday. We're just total overachievers, I guess. ;)
After that, we went to the basement to start running the spectrometer. We only worked for about an hour, and then we went to lunch. Today there was a special lunch talk (there's one every Wednesday). The talk was on optical illusions, which I found really interesting and entertaining. I spent the rest of the afternoon putting together more graphs from each of the samples. I finally got the hang of making them, and I can do it a lot faster. Some of them turned out really well, and some still showed nothing. Over the next few days, I will continue to work on organizing the spreadsheet.

No comments:

Post a Comment