Friday, July 15, 2016

Day 8

Niels taught Madi and I how to make good paper airplanes. They went through several stages, and the end result was pretty epic. We named them Trenton and Volley, and they both spin when they fly. We sent them down four flights of stairs, to see how far they could go. 

During the picnic today, we played more volleyball, in preparation for the Olympic Games 2016. Our practice went well, but I won't say too much. I don't want the other teams to feel intimidated before we even begin. 

Of course, I also did do some work today. I edited the abstract a little and then uploaded it to my blog. (see last post). I searched around for some more spectra online, and read more of the EPR reading material that Prof. Hornak sent us. It was nice to work in the reading room today, as opposed to being down in the basement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment